Adventure Sports provides you with the desired break from the monotonous routine and pump in some great energy. Adventure sports stimulate your energy levels and give you a rejuvenating blissful feel. Adventure sports make you feel fresh and take away all your stress. Indulging in Adventure sport is very much in vogue. The youth today are looking out for some of the best and untouched destinations to try out some thrilling adventure sports. India is blessed with some of the stunning locations that allow you to try adventure sports at its best.
Here are 8 extreme adventure sports in India for the adventure seekers:
- Trekking: This one of the most popular adventure sports among youngsters. The diverse topography of our country treats us with magnificent locations for trekking. Trekking is sure to test your stamina, team coordination, and determination too. You can feel close to nature and enjoy some of the spectacular views from the top while practicing this exciting adventure sports. The popular destination for trekking in India is Valley of flowers, Chadar trek, Nanda Devi Trek, Rajmachi, Ladakh, Kheer Ganga Trek and much more.
- Parasailing: Imagine being suspended mid-air with a parachute attached to a boat. This is surely going to be a once in a lifetime experience. This adventure sport provides you with an unmatched view of deep blue sea and amazing views. The aerial view of the surrounding is sure to mesmerize you with its beauty and give you a distinct perspective of the destination too. Goa is one of the famous destinations for parasailing. You can experience the desired thrill at many coastal towns in India too.
- Flyboarding: One of the latest and most rending adventure sports is Flyboarding. This adventure sport consists of a skateboard-like structure that thrusts water with the help of a power pact machine. The massive force of the water propels you into the air. The flying board activity is offered in Goa and Gokarna as well.
- Skydiving: do you have a dream to fly like a bird and enjoy an aerial view? Then you must try Skydiving. It is one of the most enthralling adventure sports. You can skydive at various places in India such as Mysore, Dhana, etc.
- Flying fox: Enjoy the superhero feel with the desired adrenaline rush with these amazingly thrilling adventure sports. The start point of this activity is at a height and then you are suspended from a high point to another point. Della Adventure Park, Lonavla has India’s longest flying fox covering the length of 1250 ft. It is one of its kinds of extreme adventure parks offering more than 50 adventure activities. It is a one-stop destination for adventure sports in India.
- Scuba Diving: Dive into the infinity pool of nature and discover the best of marine life with this exciting Adventure Sport. There are many destinations where you can experience scuba diving. Some of them are Goa, Andaman Islands, Tarkarli, etc.
- Bungee Jumping: Enjoy a free fall from the ledge while being tied with a harness. Bungee jumping is one of the oldest adventure sports. It offers the desired adrenaline rush and fantastic once in a lifetime experience.
- Mountain Biking: Discover nature on your own with mountain biking. This adventure sport is surely going to bring nature. Many places such as Western Ghats, Khardungla, Leh and Ladakh are apt for mountain biking.