Thinking to install floor waste in Sydney? No matter what appliance is used in the household, floor waste is a must to drain the water in the outside atmosphere. The water waste trap helps in preventing bacteria, smell and insects to enter inside the property. The main aim of the traps is to keep the surrounding place clean and hygiene.
The floor waste acts a role of the central drain which is bridged to the other fixtures of water waste such as the bath or shower. It has shred that is set at the level floor and takes all the water waste to the sewer pipe. The floor should be modelled a little sloppy so that no water gets collected at the corner and acts as a pool for infectious disease. It should easily flow through the drain but when any blockage occurs under the house pipe, there are chances of sewer coming out of any of the drains.
There are many types of traps and seal and has its own features and benefits. The main aim of the traps should be the pattern of self-cleaning. It should be convenient to clean especially in the case of domestic water waste traps. A good water waste trap should be efficient in water seal in all conditions of water flow. Sydney is popular for keeping it waste traps clean and hygiene and the best floor waste in Sydney is found in different designs, colours, and varieties.
Types of Water Waste Traps
- Floor waste trap: It is also known as Nahini Trap and is used to collect water waste from the shower, washbasin, sink, bathroom, etc. They are available in materials of UPVC or iron and have a grating which can be removed from the trap top.
- Gully trap: The Gully trap is found outside the building to switch the water waste discharge from the sinks, bathroom, washbasin, etc. It is fixed to the nearest building sewer or drains so that the sewer’s foul smell does not get inside the house.
- P. Trap: This type of trap is mostly used for the closet of Indian water. It is made from UPV sheet or cast iron and has water seal to prevent the foul smell from penetrating into the household.
- S. Trap: It is very similar to P. Trap. The purpose of the trap is to fix the toilet’s water closet. Though, both the traps serve the same purpose, the outlet of P. trap goes through the wall and for S. trap, it goes through the floor.
- Intercepting trap: This trap is allocated in the final main hole of the sewerage of the building to keep the foul smell away from puncturing into the building sewer.
- Grease trap: The grease trap is a type of device which is used to collect the contents of grease. The advantage of this trap is that it can be surface cleaned and is mainly used in the unit of food processing.
- Bottle trap: The bottle trap is used below the sinks and washbasin and prevents the entry of foul smell or gases.