Bloating is a common health issue that affects 20-30% of people across the globe. It is caused by trapped air inside the stomach and as a result, the abdomen feels uncomfortable and swollen. There are many factors, which trigger bloating including the build-up of gas in the gut, food intolerances, ulcers, imbalanced intestinal bacteria, parasitic infections, and constipation. And when people are detected with bloating, they consider getting different treatments. But in case you want to treat this issue in a herbal way, then drinking herbal detox tea can be a great help.
Detox tea offers many health benefits, especially to the digestive system. It can change the status of gas or air and eliminates it from the body. Apart from that, drinking detox tea also helps to get rid of the harmful toxins of the body that cause bad moods or stress. As a result, you can feel more comfortable.
So, here are some ways how drinking detox tea cures bloating:
- It eliminates gas: When having food or drink, swallowed air reaches the stomach and stays there for some time and it causes the bloated feeling. Then the air is trapped in the colon or small intestine, which is released through flatulence and belching. Drinking Detox tea for bloating regularly helps to expel gas out of the body that causes flatulence, burping, and abdominal bloating.
- It helps in non-evasive detox cleaning: People often feel unconvinced about having detox tea, but this is one of the best ways to clean the digestive system naturally. So, after having this tea regularly for some time, you can experience a reduction in bloating along with a clean system and clean body.
- It eliminates toxins from the body: Once you drink herbal detox tea regularly, soon you feel that your body is more relaxed as the tea will release toxins from your system. But it is important to maintain a healthy eating behaviour to ensure the detox tea remains effective.
- It helps in weight loss: Drinking detox tea can keep you full and you can feel less hungry and have the urge to drink more water. This way it helps to attain your weight loss goals. Besides, it makes you feel less bloated. But along with Detox tea for bloating, it is important to have a proper diet to lose weight effectively.
- It reduces stress: A hectic and stressful day often makes you crave carbs like ice cream, cookies, pizza, and chocolates. And this leads to bloating. But drinking detox tea instead of munching carbs can help you stay full and relaxed. Besides, it also helps to ease the overindulged or too-full, bloated feeling.
- It promotes proper relaxation and sleep: Drinking herbal detox tea before going to bed allows you to sleep and relax properly. When you sleep, your body goes through tissue and cellular repair, and detox tea helps in enhancing the entire process with the help of antioxidant effects. Apart from that, you can also drink this tea in the morning to eliminate all the produced by-products and toxins.