Well, to start it off, it is important to say that Blackbutt is one of the most popular options when it comes to flooring. Blackbutt flooring is known for its golden cream colour and durability. It is one hardwood tree available in Australia and has won over millions of hearts globally already. It is one of the greatest choices among the hardwood ranges and will be perfect as flooring in not just homes but offices. But, be sure to avoid using this material as a floor for the bathrooms.
Noted to be highly durable:
One of the major attractive features associated with Blackbutt flooring is its long-lasting and highly durable capacity. So, with the proper care, the floors are designed to last for generations to come.
- Most of the other flooring options will start to look great initially, but with time will start to show some wear signs. So, you have to invest in new floorings quite soon.
- But with this Blackbutt option, you can just sand and polish the floors once every few years, and that will help them to regain their original shine and look!
Grown in Australia:
If you reside anywhere in Australia and looking for Blackbutt flooring, it means you are focusing on locally sourced timber wood. So, the timber is designed to work perfectly at this country’s temperature. Moreover, as the wood is locally sourced, you don’t have to pay a lot as transportation fees from other parts of the world.
- The wood is actually so durable that it is often recommended for complete home construction in bushfire prone zones.
- It is because of the promising fire rating of this hardwood, which makes it not just great for flooring but for manufacturing a complete home.
Quite easy for you to maintain:
With all the positive features, you might be worried about its maintenance. Most people have this misconception that Blackbutt flooring is high in maintenance. Well, nothing can be far true from this point.
- This kind of hardwearing timber will not need much of any maintenance.
- All you have to do is invest in a micro-fibre broom for getting rid of all the accumulated debris and dirt.
- Then you need to mop every corner well with the use of a timber specialist floor cleaning solution.
- Just like with all the other timber floors, you have to avoid getting it exposed to way too much moisture.
- So, make sure to use minimal water for mopping and cleaning up spills right away.
Amazing colour for your use:
This is another genuine reason for people to invest bucks on Blackbutt flooring these days. The golden brown colour of this kind of hardwood is just amazing and will enhance the entire look and appeal of the place for you. Most of the wooden frames are available in light brown and pale cream colours. The lighter hue will be a great option for smaller spaces because it can reflect light and open up space more. Depending on your style, you can choose the flooring you want.