Renovating your home can be a daunting experience. So, renovating two or more areas at a time can be insanity for many. Even though there are challenges, the idea of renovating two areas of your home like kitchens and bathrooms is worth this extra effort. It will not only help you save time, but it will also help you decrease the total cost by combining both the renovation jobs.
So, here are some benefits you can enjoy by completing both your bathroom and kitchen renovations Castle Hill jobs at the same time.
- You can divide the cost in half: Renovations are a costly job. But when you split up the renovation projects, then the cost of the project can decrease. Most of the contractors charge more for smaller jobs. But working on two or three areas in the home at a time will also reduce the cost of labour and materials collected from the warehouse over the entire course of the project. Besides, this way, you will save costs on cabinets, fixtures, and tiles, etc.
- You can cut the time in half: Both your bathrooms and kitchens are the two most used parts of your property. Apart from being essential areas, these also add value to your home. So, when you renovate those, you increase the overall value of your home. And when you do both the renovation job at a time, you can cut the time in half and this way, you can save money and time. But to complete your kitchen and bathroom renovations job without hassle, choose a contractor who will work both in the areas. So, do not choose any contractor or remodeler randomly. Rather, research and check reviews to find out the right one for your job.
- Keep things simple: If you make the renovation project complex, it would be harder to finish the job and it will also take a longer time to complete. Remember, double renovation is always challenging. So, always try to keep things simple by choosing simple designs and keeping the demands to the least.
- Maintain a balance with two renovation projects: The labour cost is one of the biggest expenses in any renovation job. But you can reduce the costs by combining both bathroom and kitchen renovations Castle Hill jobs as there is less time for the contractors to invest. Consider the demolition job, completing both the areas at a time ensures that you will only once have to rent the dumpster. The same is true for other processes of the job. So, combining both projects will help you complete each step in both areas right away.
- Choose cohesive bathroom and kitchen designs: Whenever you plan for kitchen and bathroom renovations, you must like to give the places unique yet cohesive appearances. To do this, choose elements that you can share in both rooms. It will make both the spaces uniquely arranged yet cohesive. You can consult with a professional interior designer about this before you work on the project.